Saturday 3 September 2011

I can almost smell it in the air...

I can't wait to fill this cute calendar up with fun Halloween goodness.
My cute friend and I made these after seeing them on this awesome blog.
It was so much fun to make.
Restless Risa is way to awesome.  
I had to make mine a nine day calendar to keep the cost down.
I used my cricket and sticky felt for the numbers.
The pockets are filled with things we love (and do anyways)

I know the Monday night before Halloween we will go to the pumpkin patch so that was in that day.
I like to make sugar cookies so I put a cookie cutter in that spot.
There were glow sticks on Halloween night.
Pencils and erasers
etc..

Make sure that everything is Halloween themed.  This adds to the fun.
I got ribbon to tie it with.
The bags had Halloween on them.

The kids will love this.

1 comment:

Callie said...

Very cute! You give me so many great ideas thank you! You're such a cute mom!