Friday 19 August 2011

Caterpillar Craze

My kids were putting a warm fuzzy (pom pom balls) in a jar every time that they did a good deed.  
Just like every other ploy or tactic I use to get them to be nice this 

-FAILED-

I think it had something to do with one sibling asking
"Can I get a warm fuzzy for not hitting my sister today."

Like I said

-FAILED-

Now I had a big ole jar of pom poms.
What to do?

Hahaha, not really

My kids immediately were in heaven. 
They made all sorts of things.
ducks, bunnies, pigs, birds, etc, etc, etc
but my favorite of the bunch had to be the caterpillar.


How cute would it be to make this and give it as a gift with "The Hungry Caterpillar" book.
My 3 year old and her BFF played with these the rest of the time they were here.
Who knew pom poms could be so fun.



Why does my oven look like  fish tank in this pic???



We just used hot glue and I had the girls hand me the color they wanted next.
I put three smaller ones on the ends and googly eyes on the heads.
They were so cute and SIMPLE...
and really, who doesn't love simple. 

No comments: